Search by Keyword

Search by Keyword

Applications are taken from Mon.- Fri. 8:30am to 5pm. You may print the following Documents from here or there are copies ready when you come into the office.

1.      Property owner must fill the Service Application and Agreement out.

2.      Do not forget to read and sign (page 4) the Service Application and Agreement

3.      We will need a copy of the warranty deed to show proof of ownership.

4.      If the Seller is transferring their membership, Please have transferor and transferee read, sign and fill out the Membership Transfer Authorization.

        If the seller is not transferring their membership the buyer will need to purchase a membership at the price of $500.00

5.      Please fill out and sign the Member’s Responsibilities.

6.      Please have the Right-of-Way Easement notarized. If you need help filling out the Easement please call the water office.

7.      Have a licensed plumber and homeowner sign Notice to Plumber and Homeowners  for new houses on the system.

8.      Please fill out the Emergency Contact Form

9.      There is a transfer fee or new membership fee that will need to accompany the application.

10.     Please return the above documents and fees to LHMWSC, 150 FM 16, Canton, Texas 75103.

11.     The Current RatesBackflow Prevention, and Directors List are yours to keep

12.     You will be mailed a copy once the Board has approved the Application

Click the name of the file below to view the document.



Copyright © DK&P Sales and Service Ben Wheeler, Texas